In observance of Women’s History Month, The FSP Community would like to take some time to recognize, and honor, PFP | The Family Security Plan® Woman.
Who is the PFP | The Family Security Plan® Woman?
- They are mothers, sisters, daughters, wives and friends.
- They are empowered and encourage other women to feel the same.
- To the PFP | The Family Security Plan® Woman, family comes first and providing for her children, to give them what she had and more, is priority – even if that means long hours at work, second jobs and extra shifts.
- They are educated and recognize the importance of education for their sons and daughters.
- They make their own money and then decide what to do with it.
- They know the value of a dollar and the importance of securing it.
- They have multiple jobs both outside the home and the other managing their family.
- They are independent, shattering the stereotypes of generations past.
- They fight for gender equality, not only for themselves, but for their daughters and daughter’s daughters.
- They are the future and realize the importance of protecting it.
To the PFP | The Family Security Plan® women of today and tomorrow, we honor you.
We Are Here For You!
Let us help provide peace of mind for your family. For more information on PFP | The Family Security Plan® portfolio of supplemental insurance products, visit us at www.familysecurityplan.com or call 855-789-4976 to speak with a dedicated PFP | The Family Security Plan® Representative.
Written By: Amanda Finn-Keefe