Many people understand the need for life insurance at a younger age. You have significant liabilities such as a home mortgage or loans. You have a spouse/partner and children and you want to ensure their well-being and future education. But what about when you move onto the next stage in life and retire? Then what?
Why do seniors need life insurance coverage?
There are many reasons why seniors obtain the protection that comes with life insurance. For some, there are still debts and liabilities that need to be covered, but in many cases seniors simply want to make sure that their family members are not burdened with the final expenses that come along with the death of a loved one.
Let’s face it, death is an inevitable part of life and unfortunately it comes with many expenses. A final expense life insurance policy can help:
- Final Expenses. Did you know the average cost of a funeral and burial can be upwards of $15,000? Life insurance can help your family honor your life without being burdened with the expense.
- Outstanding Expenses. A life insurance policy can be used to cover outstanding medical bills, mortgage payments, credit card balances, loss of income and additional debt.
- Supplemental Income. Cash value on a final expense policy can help supplement social security benefits.
- Leaving a Legacy. Life insurance is also a way to be remembered. Would your beneficiary benefit from additional income? Your tax-free financial gift will be a major part of your children / grandchildren’s life and your presence will be felt throughout their most memorable moments and milestones.
- Peace of Mind. A final expense plan will provide you and your loved ones with peace of mind knowing that financial assistance will be available when needed most.
You have worked hard your entire life to provide your family with all of the necessities in life; now take the worry out of your final expenses.
If you can’t guarantee that your family is able to pay these expenses without putting a strain on their own finances, then it is important to obtain a policy so that they will have the money needed when the time comes. Fortunately, PFP | The Family Security Plan® now offers affordable and easy to obtain coverage for seniors. The senior market is unique because as you age, you often have health issues that would otherwise make it difficult to obtain an affordable life insurance policy. PFP | The Family Security Plan® life insurance coverage is designed to be affordable and simple to apply for. There is no medical exam or working eligibility required.
We are here for you!
PFP | The Family Security Plan® now offers affordable and easy to obtain coverage for seniors. The senior market is unique because as you age, you often have health issues that would otherwise make it difficult to obtain an affordable life insurance policy. PFP | The Family Security Plan® life insurance coverage is designed to be affordable and simple to apply for. There is no medical exam or working eligibility required.
Let us help provide peace of mind for your family. For more information on whole life insurance visit our Whole Life Insurance page or call 855-789-4976 to speak with a dedicated PFP | The Family Security Plan® Representative.
Written By: Amanda Keefe